Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Family family family.


Thanksgiving was really nice this year. It was my first time being home in years and we went to my favorite Uncle's house like we used to do. It was so. surreal. to watch Bijou sliding down the stairs and Jolie and Malakai walking and crawling all over the place and getting into everything. Wasn't it just a few years ago that it was me and my sisters and cousins doing that? I have so many memories of being a kid at Uncle Joe's house, of Bruno and Catarina being so, so little and now they are both taller than I am. It was really one of those, holy shit, I'm an adult moments. 



I've been having a lot more alone time with Jolie and I loveeeeeeeee it. She definitely gets the least attention out of the kids because she isn't demanding at all, and it's basically impossible to play with her when Bijou is around. She has been coming over and she is THE GREATEST BABY. If I want to sit and watch tv, she sits with me and cuddles. If we want to play, she is satisfied just running up and down the hallway and laughing. She is the sweetest thing in the world.


Bijou, who isn't even four, BEAT ME IN BOWLING. Straight up, I even used bumpers sometimes AND I got a strike and she still beat me. How embarrassing. This kid.. I can't with her. 


Raishaun being home has been the greatest thing ever. He cooks full meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everything is always homemade and it is always the greatest thing I've ever eaten. He makes me GF versions of things and I make him cheesecakes and muffins in exchange. Monique and I were laying in bed last night and he comes in with plates of pork roast, mashed potatoes and greens for us. HE DOESN'T EVEN EAT PORK. It is the greatest, I feel like a queen. Tonight I'm trying to convince him to make his homemade meat sauce that is to. die. for.  
Did I really just write a whole paragraph on someone cooking for me? Don't judge me.


4 comments:

  1. What cute babies :) Your brother in law (right?) sounds like a PRINCE TBH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is the personal Martha Stewart I've always wanted >:)

      Delete
  2. I love your picture perfect Thanksgiving. Sounds like it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stalking your blog. Clearly.
    Rai & I love the LOVE. <3
    You're my favorite. <3
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete