Thursday, September 27, 2012

Things

Things I'm into lately. 


New blog design! It isn't THAT different, but I felt like
it was time to make a change. I'm into it.


No Doubt's first album in eleven years came out this week and 
I've been listening to them constantly. Could Gwen be
any more perfect than in this video? 
That dress. That hair. I can't.


This was so good over jasmine rice. It was super simple
and quick to make, but terrible to photograph. 


You guys... I am devastated. DEVASTATED. Sons of Anarchy has been one of my favorite shows for a while, it has always brought out so much emotion and depth and it's perfect, but this season they have taken it to the next level and I CAN'T HANDLE IT. The season premiere brought in a tragedy that was so heartbreaking, I couldn't believe it. Two episodes later THEY BROUGHT IT AGAIN BUT SO MUCH WORSE, OMG. I don't want to give anything away because if you don't watch this show you NEED to, but holy shit. I can't. Monique and I couldn't even speak after, we just sat there staring with tears in our eyes. YOU KNOW HOW TO BRING IT, KURT SUTTER. DON'T EVER CANCEL THIS SHOW.


Watching our wedding video. BEST DECISION EVER. It is SO beautiful and I'm so impressed with the dudes who did it. Aside from my strep throat voice that makes it sound like I was crying and my embarrassing dances that I feel the need to do a lot (WHY?), it is so great to see everyone having an amazing time (that's what free booze will do, yeah?) and I love it. I'll probably post some of it here eventually but I'm undecided. 


Our vacation is FIVE DAYS AWAY. I am so excited. This is our resort so um... it is going to be amazing. I have never been to the Caribbean or an all inclusive resort so it'll be a really nice change from the kind of vacations we normally do (cities with lots of activities) and I am just SO EXCITED to hang out in blue water and read a ton of books and get massages on the beach. DREAM LIFE.

3 comments:

  1. Is this the zip line vacation? Have an amazing time and I can't wait to hear all about it. Serious coffee date when your back. ps. can not wait to see the wedding video either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WISH!! They didn't have zip lining where we were! We're saving that for Costa Rica ;)

      Delete
    2. ah I can't wait till you go so I can hear all about it and be super jealous of yet another amazing trip you and Chuckie have taken. :) Glad you guys had a fabulous time.

      Delete