Monday, January 14, 2013

January, you're cool.

Two weeks into the new year and 2013 is treating me fabulously. 


A new spiritual guide that is seriously changing my life
A new job with an amazing mindset 


Fried chicken for the first time since going GF / GF menu at PF Changs


House hunting

 
A trip to the mountains which somewhere along the way became my favorite place to be, my energy instantly lifts and I feel a different sense of calm and clarity


A flan anniversary and tomorrow my first born turns 5


Keep it up, year.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures :) I'm actually going to PF changs this weekend for the first time since becoming GF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time and I was NOT DISAPPOINTED! They just opened one down the road so I'm probably in trouble.

      Delete