Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'" 
Kurt Vonnegut


I haven't felt much like writing lately, but I'm still here and I thought maybe I'd acknowledge life these days. Because it's fantastic. Nothing has changed other than my mind and I realize now that's all that needed to be done. I still have plenty of grump days (HELLO, gemini rising and moon) but I've noticed such a shift in my mind set and it has left me feeling better, physically and emotionally, than I have in a while. A long while. 

Practicing Abraham-Hicks is really what started it for me, and even though it took a few weeks (or months) to kind of get it down, it's finally coming to me naturally and I'm able to release the negative things as quickly as they come. Maybe it's also being in the last year of my almost 20 year journey of having mercury in my natal chart in retrograde, I don't know, but I'll take it. 

I know that I'll always be an up and down person, I know that i'll always complain about where I'm living, what job I'm doing, etc., but right now I feel really, really great and I thought I'd take Kurt's advice and exclaim that this sure is fucking nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment