Saturday, April 20, 2013

April.

April has been incredibly busy and exciting. The never ending winter finally gave in to the sunshine, which was really all I needed. I saw my goddess, Stevie Nicks, in concert and it was one of the greatest things in my life. We moved into a new house and let's just say I'm snickering at anyone who thought I'd make grown up decisions when it came to painting because while the main level is modern and beautiful, the upstairs has wall colors ranging from hot pink to mint to purple to yellow and it looks like Easter exploded. Heh. We snuck away to Durham for a quick Haley visit before heading to Outer Banks, NC for a weekend away at the beach. I'm hoping I can finally slow down this next week and get the house together nicely and have some time for myself. 






1 comment: