Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sitting Duck.

I was born restless.  I've always had a constant feeling of being stuck, like I'm not living my life to the fullest.  Blame it on my gemini rising and moon, being unsettled is one of my most dominating character traits.  I've left every job I've ever had around the one year mark, I've moved to a new apartment every year, I crave change constantly.  Since moving to Austin, 1500 miles away from all of my friends, family, and everything I've always known, it's definitely calmed down a bit.  It's been eight months and the itch is starting to come back.  I love it here, there is so much I have left to explore, the people are more genuine, it's always hot and sunny.. but still, the desire to GO GO GO is creeping up in full force.  

3 comments:

  1. What?! THIS IS AWESOME. how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. last year it was $500! it probably went up a bit because of gas, but it's still worth it (i can't find tickets home for less than $350 yet i can fly all over for $500? ridic!)

    ReplyDelete