Monday, June 6, 2011

Crafts!!

I've been feeling super crafty lately!  I came across an adorable photo with fabric covered letters reading "Save The Date" and decided it would be perfect for my own.  After some research, I found the letters at Anthropologie... let's not even discuss the price for one letter.  So I decided to order my own wood letters, pick up some discount fabric and do it myself!
It was a bit more time consuming than I thought it would be, but that's probably my own lack of skill when it comes to doing anything crafty.  The final results -

One backwards T and my uncertainty about the fabric on the last two E's, but I'm still pretty satisfied.  
I also decided I need to show off all the cute hankies I've been getting recently and this is what I ended up with - 


3 comments:

  1. Hi! :)

    I followed your blog, would you mind following mine? Thanks!

    http://vagabondintaiwan.blogspot.com/

    -Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Now I'm more excited about planning from all the posts you make on SS. I love this Save The Date idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your Save the Date (its on the fridge) it is one of the cutest things I have seen :)

    ReplyDelete