Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out with the ones, in with the one two.

How the hell is it 2012 already?  2011 flew by.  I tend to be a whiny shithead but it was a great year.  Austin was amazing and I made more friends and better quality friends in my one year there than I have in my entire life.  Chuckie and I got engaged which is still crazy if I think about it too much because I can't believe I'm getting married EVER let alone this early in my life.  Both of my sisters got pregnant, Jolie came into the world and now we're just waiting on Malakai.  I (kind of) decided what I want to do with my life and where I want to settle (I think, I hope..).  I had my first son (Oliver) and he is the best.  


This year, I'm going to try to stop being such a bummed out bitch half the time.  My life is pretty great and if this year is anything like the last few I have nothing to whine about.  I'm not one for resolutions but let's do it for the sake of this blog.


-Blog regularly.  I used to write in my journal constantly, but over the past few years I've kind of sucked at it, so this is a place to keep my thoughts and pictures and remember these days when I'm old and decrepit. 
-Take at least one course/certification class, whether it be reiki 2 or hypnosis or SOMETHING.
-Meditate more.  When i go through phases of meditating daily I feel SO good and so connected, I really need to do it everyday. 
- I'd like to say do yoga and eat better but that's just a fucking joke, so I'm going to say move more in general. 


I kind of just want to make this year about Me (and I guess Chuckie since we're doing that whole marriage thing). I want to work on myself in a lot of areas and get myself ready for the next step.  I'm ready. I'm excited. 

2 comments:

  1. I got one of those five dollar yoga mats and a five dollar yoga DVD from Five Below, I know, classy right? But, I have been doing yoga every week day morning for a week now, its about 30 minutes before I get ready for work and boy does it make me feel amazing. I figure over the year I can start trying to eat (somewhat) better and maybe even run... 2012 is going to be a year of possibilities and life building for us all. It is bound to be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm SO bad at motivating myself to do anything but I'm really working on it. Chuckie's dad gave us his Wii Fit and we have yet to use it, I'LL START ONE DAY I SWEAR.

      Delete