Thursday, January 12, 2012

three years.

Chuckie and I celebrated our three year anniversary in Savannah yesterday. 


I really cannot explain how much I love this kid.  I knew he was the one within weeks of knowing him.  I think about the early days and I miss them so much, I think 'man, we'll never have another epic cross country road trip where we fall in love, or building forts in the bedroom and hearing 'I love you' for the first time'. But then I think about all the awesome things we still get to do - buy a house together where we can paint all the walls whatever color we want, make a baby together that doesn't have four legs and then getting to do all the children activities we already love to do but will have an actual excuse for doing them.  I'm just lucky, and so happy that he's the one I get to be with. /cheese over.




One of the best nights ever, just a few days after we started dating.  I'll always love this, no matter how obnoxious I am in the rest of the video that I edited out. 

I wanted to bring my camera and he insisted that my iPhone camera was way better anyway.. so all of the pictures are grainy. >:| 

More about Savannah tomorrow!


3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe it has been three years already. it still feels like just yesterday Josh was upset Chuckie had some new lady in his life. I am so excited for you guys and all the adventures that life has in store for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Sadly I think Josh is still upset I ever happened, lol.

      Delete