Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Recently

The last few days have had some ups and downs. Ups being my sister and I went to Delaware for a great wedding, I bought a new dress, and I got some great time in with Chuckie and the babies (mostly the babies). Downs being that I'm trying to eat gluten free to see if it'll help all of my stomach problems, and I am tormented daily by cake, brownies, bread, etc. It's harder mentally than it is physically because food is my life, but I'm trying my best.








Happy fourth of July, friends!

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful as always and so do Oliver and Lola!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in mint!
    I posted a GF version of my pasta salad from the BBQ here for ya mama:

    http://smilingelee.blogspot.com/2012/07/bow-tie-pasta-salad-wgf-alternative.html#more

    You're gonna kick this glutens ass! You are strong and can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mama :) I loveee making that pasta salad, I need to buy some GF pasta, hopefully it isn't terrible!

      Delete