Monday, August 27, 2012

feminspire!

The ladies over at feminspire (one of my favorite websites) recently asked me to become a regular contributor and I am THRILLED. I definitely don't fancy myself a writer and I was doubting myself (as usual) if I could even come up with content that would be on par with the other ladies, but TO HELL WITH SELF DOUBT, I can do it. I CAN DO IT. It feels so wonderful to be a part of a collaboration with such smart, inspiring women and I can't wait to be more involved. I'll probably be cross posting some articles, but I'll try not to too much!


Oliver says hello

In other news, I'm still super into my new job because I keep getting free stuff (lol I mean, just being honest) and I'm still obsessed with Old Town. I've been hanging out with the babies a lot lately and Monique and I have been having lazy nights in with Sons of Anarchy (you know how I feel about TV) since it restarts in a few weeks. I sense a TV post coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome bb! I can't wait to read your stuff on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lil Carrie Bradshaw! I'm SO proud. <3

    ReplyDelete